Enter the school at Door #3 as a group – family members arriving after your group has entered the school will not be allowed in. Groups will be spaced 20 feet apart. Groups should stay on their “x” until the group in front of them has moved forward. Hand sanitizer stations will be available along the route. Graduates will be able to remove their masks as they cross the stage.
- Please see the click on the route map.
- Graduates and their families will have an opportunity to take family and individual graduate photos in the Forum. The LifeTouch photographer will be available to take a FREE family photo.
- Before entering the East Gym, each graduate will be handed a card with their name, their Advisor’s name, and their appointment time.
- Once in the East Gym, the paths of the graduate and the family will diverge. The graduates will have their name announced and be greeted by Superintendent Dr. Nick Ouellette; School Board members Bob Baumann, Rob Brown, and Carrie Whitacre; and Interim High School Principal, Mogey McDonough. The stage will be set up as a normal graduation setting.
- Families can take pictures/video from the gym floor as graduates receive their “diplomas”.
- The graduate will then exit the stage and reunite with their family on the plaza. Graduates and families can take more photos outdoors.
We are excited to celebrate this important milestone for the Class of 2020.
Hudson High School Administration
- Current HHS students requesting transcripts should use the Career Cruising link that they received in Advisory.
- HHS Graduates should complete the Transcript Request form by clicking here.
Celebrating the Class of 2020 – Virtual Graduation Ceremony – June 6, 2020
District-wide School Calendar