May 21, 2020 – Summer School Age Care Update
Dear School Age Care Families,
At a special meeting of the Board of Education on Tuesday (May 19, 2020), decisions were made to move forward with an altered schedule for Summer School, School Age Care, and outdoor facility use. We look forward to welcoming students back into our schools while enforcing social distancing, hygiene, and cleaning practices.
Returning to in-person operations will require procedures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 infections. Administrators have begun this work with guidance from state and local health agencies along with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The School District will work closely with our local public health officials to closely monitor our activities. Our in-person operations may change if St. Croix County Public Health or WI Department of Health Services enact orders that restrict activities due to infection rates and the community’s capacity to respond.
Summer School Age Care
- July 6 – Operating at Hudson Prairie and River Crest Elementary Schools.
- Each site will be limited to 150 children divided into smaller groups of 50 that will be assigned to different areas of the building and not share space to mitigate risks to kids and staff.
We are quickly working to get logistics together for operating at two sites. We thank you in advance for your patience and will communicate details as soon as we are able.
If you have questions, please email Michelle Hagen at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
2020 Summer Registration is now open
2019-2020 School Age Care – Registration Closed
- Click here to register online
- After you have created your FeePay account you will need to create a “childcare account.”
- Once you have created an account for your child you will complete your contract.
- Children are able to attend School Age Care 24 hours after completing registration.
- You may also register by calling the School Age Care Office.
- Non-School Days available for enrollment are January 24, February 21 and March 23-27. Login to your FeePay account, in the bottom right hand corner select “Your Dashboard,” on the left select “Enroll in School Age Care,” select “Non-School Days.”
- Session Rate: $8.00 (A session is morning or afternoon)
- Drop-in Rate: $10.50
- Non-School Day Rate: $31.00
- Drop-in Non-School Rate: $42.00
$20.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care provides quality before and after-school care in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities which include: cooperative games, open ended art activities, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, homework helper, and socialization opportunities.
- Breakfast is provided by Nutrition Services at no additional cost. Snack is served in the afternoon, based on Smart Snack guidelines.
- Families with children who have special needs should contact the School Age Care Coordinator to discuss how School Age Care may best meet your child’s needs and provide a successful experience.
- Specific information is available on each school’s website – just click on the words SCHOOL AGE CARE on the gray navigation bar.
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
365体育滚球If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.